PB Disaster Services is committed to providing state-of-the-art tools to increase the efficiency in all we do. This section includes the following resources:
- Inspector Webpage Login: The PB Inspector Webpage allows inspectors to manage their contact information, electronically sign documents and receive messages regarding deployment opportunities and inspection feedback. New Inspectors who register online can access their Inspector Webpage through the login credentials (user name and password) sent via e-mail immediately upon sign up. If you do not remember your Inspector ID, please contact Inspector services at 800-411-1177 so we can assist you. If you have your inspector ID but do not remember your password, please click on the “forgot your password” link and the system will send a reminder to your email address on file. If you no longer have access to the email address on file, please contact us at 800-411-1177.
- eLearning Center: Our eLearning System provides a plethora of resources for all levels of inspectors. Completion of these materials is encouraged of all inspectors wishing to be deployed.
- Related Links: This section includes a listing of PB Disaster Services affiliates and resources within the disaster industry. From our parent company, PB, to our overarching government client, the Department of Homeland Security, this listing provides additional services and resources to our users.
- Playlist: We continually research disaster topics that are of interest to our viewers. The playlist section includes podcasts and video, which can be played directly from the site.
- Photo Gallery: Our photo gallery is a compilation of disaster photos taken from PB staff members and other resources, including FEMA professional photographers. These materials should not be used for individual use without the express written permission of the photographer.